* For Monday pick up/delivery: Thursday by 3pm.
When should I expect my delivery?
* Monday by 5PM. You’ll receive email & text notification upon delivery. Delivery fees may apply.
* As per terms & conditions, there may be exceptions to the 5PM delivery time depending on weather conditions or other factors. Notifications will be sent in these cases.
Where can I pickup my order?
* 908 Athletics Westfield
* 908 Athletics Berkeley Heights
* Chimney Rock Cross Fit
What is a green fee?
* This fee supports our sustainable efforts & services (composting/reusables)
* This fee is added on to delivery fees.
Where do you get your ingredients from?
We source from local farms that are either organic or have other sustainable practices. Please click here to learn more!
Why did you switch to reusable bags?
To further reduce the amount of waste! Reusable bags are better for the environment (and protect your food better!). Although paper is recyclable and a natural material, if we can reduce anywhere we can! (Plus there is still a lot of energy and resources used to make those paper bags, and they are not always recycled, unfortunately).
How do you keep the reusable bags clean?
We need your help, of course! Please keep them clean during their stay at your home, and when we retrieve them, we will clean and sanitize properly, in line with all food regulations.
What are the delivery fees?
* Local delivery in Chatham & Madison is free (only green fee is applied).
* Delivery fees to other areas are based on distance. Click here to see our delivery area & rates.
How do I reheat my dishes?
* Refer to Reheating Instructions under "MENU"
* Majority of dishes can be reheated in the oven at 350 for 7-10 minutes or until desired temperature is met.
How do I compost my packaging?
* Sign up directly with our partner, Java's Compost. OR
* Rinse & neatly stack containers & lids in the green compost bag that we have included in your delivery. Leave this bag outside on your next delivery day, we will pick them up!